Self Study Program 406 – DCC Adaptive Chassis Control
Self Study Program 406 – DCC Adaptive Chassis Control Design and Function PDF free online
The rule for suspension systems has always been that increasing sportiness compromises the ride.
In this new system – the DCC adaptive chassis control, the suspension constantly adjusts itself to the road conditions, the driving situation and the driver’s requirements.
Adjustable shock absorbers are required to make this possible.
The steering support is also adjusted in addition to the damping.
The DCC adaptive chassis control is being used for the first time at Volkswagen in the Passat CC.
This self-study programme shall explain how the DCC adaptive chassis control system works in detail.
- Basics of damping system
- Adjustable shock absorber
- Map for adjustable shock absorber
- System Description
- DCC adaptive chassis control system
- Overview of components used in vehicle
- System link to brakes and steering
- System overview
- Shock absorber for DCC adaptive chassis control
- Adjustment valve
- Electronically controlled damping control unit J250
- Vehicle level senders G76, G78, G289
- Body acceleration senders G341, G342, G343
- Functional diagram
- Test Yourself
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.