Self Study Program 395 – Audi A5 – Networking
Self Study Program 395 – Audi A5 – Networking PDF free online
Innovations in the electrical system and electronics on the Audi A5
The number of control units in motor vehicles continues to increase, and the Audi A5 is no exception. Many functions would not be possible without this multiplicity of control units. Ongoing advance professional training is needed in order to abreast with the rapid rate of development within this sector.
This self-study programme gives you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the networking topology of the control units on the Audi A5. In addition, you will learn about the installation locations of the various control units.
Familiar components such as the data bus diagnostic interface, the alternator, the onboard power supply control unit and the light switcheshave now been updated. This self-study programme contains information about the new aspects of these components, as well as service-related information about the outside lights on the new Audi A5.
- Fuses and relays
- Installation locations of Infotainment components
- Installation locations of control units on the powertrain CAN bus and extended CAN bus
- Installation locations of control units on the dash panel insert / suspension CAN bus
- Installation locations of control units on the convenience CAN bus
- Networking / vehicles with infotainment CAN bus
- Networking / vehicles with MOST bus
- CAN node connectors
- Control units
- Data bus diagnostic interface J533 (gateway)
- Battery monitor control unit J367 (battery data module)
- Battery / external starter connection
- Onboard power supply control unit J519
- Light switch
- Wiper motor control unit
- Outside lights, front
- Outside lights, rear
The self-study programme teaches the design and function of new vehicle models, new automotive parts or new technologies.
The self-study programme is not a repair manual!
All values given are intended as a guideline only and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.