Self Study Program 354 – Jetta 2006
VAG SSP 354. The launch of the Jetta 2006 sees the continuation of a 30-year success story. The new Jetta sets new standards that combine design with comfort and modern technology to create a high-quality vehicle. Detailed solutions, increased engine power and additional safety features place the Jetta ahead of the competition in its class.
The new Jetta is built at Volkswagen’s Puebla plant in Mexico. This plant opened in 1964 and produced the original Beetle. At present, 14,000 people work in Puebla. The New Beetle is built there among other vehicles.
Features of the new Jetta:
- Elegant design
- Top quality
- Top-class manoeuvrability
- An extensive safety package
- Innovative drive train technology
- Ample interior space
There are separate self-study programmes on the following topics:
- SSP300 6-speed Automatic Gearbox 09D
- SSP308 The Direct Shift Gearbox 02E
- SSP317 The Electromechanical Power-Assisted Steering with Double Pinion
- In Brief
- Occupant Protection
- Electrical System
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Radio and Navigation
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repairinstructions, refer to the relevant service literature.