Self Study Program 342 – Radio Systems 2006
Self Study Program 342 – Radio Systems 2006 Design and Function PDF free online
Radio broadcasts are not just for entertainment. They are an important source of information in vehicles, in particular, that provide traffic news in addition to music and general information.
New products are constantly required in the area of radio receivers in order to meet current and future requirements.
This self-study programme was compiled with the valuable help of Blaupunkt GmbH in Hildesheim. It should help you understand the audio technology used in Volkswagen vehicles as a supplement to self-study programme 147.
- Radio reception in FM range
- Aerial properties
- Audio CD (Audio Compact Disc)
- Handling and care information for CDs and CD-ROMs
- Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) MP3
- Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Radio Systems
- R 100 radio
- RCD 200 radio
- RCD 300 radio
- RCD 500 radio
- Sound Systems
- 8-channel analogue amplifier
- 10-channel digital amplifier
- 12-channel digital amplifier
- 10-channel DYNAUDIO high-end system
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Loudspeaker locations
- Aerial systems
- Aerial systems for the Golf/Golf Plus
- Aerial systems for the Passat 2006 and Jetta 2006
- Aerial connection systems
- Test Yourself
The self-study programme shows the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.