Self Study Program 311 – The Transporter 2004 Electrical system
VAG SSP 311. This Self-Study Programme will give you a better understanding of the innovations to the electrical system of the Transporter 2004. The Transporter 2004 has an extensive network of electronic control units.
Functions which were controlled in the predecessor model switches and relays are controlled digitally via the drive train CAN data bus and the convenience CAN data bus systems.
The formerly mechanical opening of the sliding door is now controlled electrically. There are many other functions which also represent modifications to the predecessor model.
This will ensure that, as before, you are able to provide customer satisfaction through technical competence.
- The CAN data bus
- Onboard power supply
- The fitting locations of the electrical components
- The onboard power supply control unit
- The control unit with display in dash panel insert
- The electrical tachograph
- Comfort and safety electronics
- The convenience system central control unit
- The anti-theft alarm system
- The electrically operated sliding door
- The multi-function steering wheel
- The cruise control system (CCS)
- The radio systems
- Digital Voice Enhancement (DVE)
- The amplifier
- The aerial systems
- Air conditioning system
- Test yourself
This Self-Study Programme shows the design and function of new developments. The contents will not be updated. Please refer to the relevant service literature for current inspection, adjustment and repair instructions.