Self Study Program 207 – The Audi TT Coupe
Self Study Program 207 – The Audi TT Coupe Design and Function PDF free online
The model series Audi A4 and Audi A3 are produced in Ingolstadt. A separate production line has been set up for the body in white of the Audi TT Coupé. The head office of Technical Development is also located in Ingolstadt.
Special trucks were developed for transferring the bodyshells to Györ for final assembly.
High-tech from Györ
Qualified specialists and a good infrastructure are key factors for the Audi production shop in Györ. Audi has been manufacturing four-cylinder 5V, V6 and V8 engines here since 1997. Final assembly of the TT has also been taking place here since 1998.
Functional tests are an integral part of the production
Mounted parts are tested for accuracy of fit, build quality and functionality after each stage of assembly.
Quality that is measurable
After final assembly, extensive tests and adjustments are carried out on every single Audi.
- A brief introduction to the TTDesign needs no explanation
- Vehicle dimensions
- Vehicle identification
- Environmentally-friendly production
- Special features
- Vehicle safety
- Occupant protection
- Fuel cut-off
- Drive units
- Engine and gearbox combinations
- 1.8-ltr. 132 kW 5V turbocharged engine AJQ
- 1.8-ltr. 165 kW 5V turbocharged engine APX
- Subsystems of the Motronic
- Lambda control in the EUIII
- Torque-oriented engine management
- Accelerator position sender
- Electrically-activated throttle valve
- Fuel system
- Power transmission
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- 6-speed manual gearbox
- Haldex viscous coupling
- Running gear
- Front axle
- Rear axle
- Brake system
- Vehicle electrical system
- Interior monitoring
- Sound system
- Heating/air conditioning system
- Expansion valve
- Flexible service interval indicator
- Oil level sensor
- Special tools
The Self-Study Programme provides you with information regarding design and function.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Workshop Manual.
Please refer to the Service Literature for all the relevant maintenance and repair instructions.