Self Study Program 105 – V8 Engine
Self Study Program 105 – V8 Engine PDF free online
The aim of the Audi engineers was to develop an engine with a large displacement and thus effortless power delivery, with minimum weight and compact dimensions for the new Audi V8.
The concept of an eight-cylinder engine in V-arrangement of the cylinders allows for the ideal conditions for installation in vehicles with a compact engine compartment.
With a multitude of technological innovations, Audi has driven the development of the V8 engine substantially. The new V8 engine represents the latest technology for high-tech engines.
With an output of 184 kW (250 hp) from a displacement of 3.6 liters and a maximum torque of 350 Nm at 4000 rpm, this engine has high power reserves, elasticity and smoothness which are exceeded by only a few limousine engines worldwide.
- V8 engine with 4-valve technology
- V8 engine
- Cylinder crankcase and crank operation
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train
- Hydraulic tappets with labyrinth
- belt drive for valve trains
- The ancillary components
- engine lubrication
- Oil circuit
- viscous clutch fan
- newly developed air intake system
- Fuel system
- Fuel vapor retaining system
- Injection with adaptive control function
- Block Diagram
- Sensors and Actuators
- Motronic wiring diagram