Seat Leon Cup Racer 2015 Workshop Manuals
Repair manual, owners manual and maintenance manual for SEAT Leon cars equipped with 1.4 liter petrol engines, 1.6 liter petrol engines, 1.8 liter petrol engines, 2.0 l petrol engines, 1.9 diesel engines l, diesel engines with a working volume of 2.0 l.
This manual will always help you in a difficult moment when you are on a half way from home. With this repair manual, you can always repair all units of your SEAT Leon yourself. Also, this book will help you during the passage of MOT, now no service manager will be able to cheat you, because you will always find instructions on how to perform any repair operation in this manual.
The book contains: general information about the device SEAT Leon, recommendations for operation and maintenance, a description of possible faults in the engine, transmission, chassis, steering, braking system.
The advice given in this SEAT Leon repair manual will help you do maintenance and make repairs, both at the service station and on your own.
The manuals are intended for owners of cars SEAT Leon, workers stations and auto services.
- 1 TURBOCHARGER
- 1.1 Turbocharger, exploded view
- 1.2 Turbo compressor: removing and fitting
- 2 IGNITION SYSTEM
- 2.1 Ignition system: Assembly overview
- 2.2 Ignition coils with output stage: removing and fitting
- 3 OIL SUMP
- 3.1 Assembly overview – sump, oil pump
- 3.2 Removing and installing oil level/oil temperature sender -G266-
- 3.3 Remove and install the lower element of the oil tray
- 3.4 Remove and install the upper element of the oil tray
- 4 INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH THROTTLE
- 4.1 Intake manifold: Assembly overview
- 4.2 Exploded view – fuel rail, direct injection
- 4.3 Exploded view – fuel rail, intake manifold injection
- 4.4 Intake manifold: Removing and installing
- 4.5 Removing and installing throttle valve module -GX3-
- 5 ALTERNATOR
- 5.1 Alternator without sliding bushes -exploded view-
- 5.2 Removing and installing the alternator, vehicles with 1.8 litre TSI engine
- 5.3 Tightening torques: Alternator:
- 6 DIFFERENTIAL
- 6.1 Assembly overview – Front differential lock
- 6.2 Removing front differential lock
- 6.3 Installing front differential lock