Renault Clio E5F E7F E7J Engine Workshop Repair Manual
The repair methods given by the manufacturer in this document are based on the technical specifications current when it was prepared. The methods may be modified as a result of changes introduced by the manufacturer in the production of the various component units and accessories from which his vehicles are constructed.
USE OF THE MANUAL
In this manual you will find three major chapters:
- removal of engine,
- reassembly of engine.
To repair a component on the vehicle refer to the Workshop Repair Manual and Technical Notes.
UNITS OF MEASUREMENT
- All the dimensions are expressed in millimetres, mm (unless otherwise indicated).
The tightening torques:
- in decaNewton metres daN.m
(reminder: 1 daN.m = 1.02 m.kg).
The tightening torques without tolerances must be kept within ± 10°.
- in degrees, the tightening torques without tolerances must be kept within ± 3 %.
The pressures are in bars.
- ENGINE AND PERIPHERALS
- Section view
- Engine identification
- Section and tightening torques
- Lubrication circuit diagram
- Standard exchange
- Special tooling required
- Essential equipment
- Engine repair
- Exploded view of cylinder head
- Exploded view of cylinder block