Peake SRS Codes – BMW Fault Code Lists
If you own a BMW, it’s important to understand the various diagnostic codes and fault lists that can help keep your vehicle safe and reliable on the road. One of the most critical systems in any vehicle is the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), which includes airbags and seat belt tensioners. The Peake SRS Codes are diagnostic fault codes used by BMW vehicles to identify problems with these critical safety systems.
Here are some common Peake SRS Codes for BMW vehicles:
- 01 Driver’s side airbag, stage 1
- 02 Passenger’s side airbag, stage 1
- 03 Driver’s side airbag, stage 2
- 04 Passenger’s side airbag, stage 2
- 05 Seat occupancy detector, passenger’s side
- 06 Seat occupancy detector, driver’s side
- 08 Ignition circuit, safety battery terminal
- 09 Safety battery terminal
- 0A Belt tensioner, driver’s side
- 0B Belt tensioner, passenger’s side
- 0C Belt tensioner, rear left
- 0D Belt tensioner, rear right
By understanding these codes, you can identify potential issues with your BMW’s SRS system and take appropriate action to address them before they become serious safety concerns. It’s important to diagnose and repair any SRS-related faults as soon as possible to ensure your BMW is operating at peak performance and keeping you and your passengers safe on the road.
In conclusion, whether you’re an experienced BMW owner or just starting out, understanding the Peake SRS Codes and common fault code lists is critical to maintaining a safe and reliable vehicle. For optimal performance and peace of mind on the road, be sure to stay up-to-date on your BMW’s diagnostic codes and maintenance schedules.