Opel Kadett 1991 Workshop Manual
The Opel Kadett repair manual is supplied with hundreds of detailed photos so that the reader can master the text as quickly as possible and follow the instructions for using, maintaining or repairing his four-wheel partner exactly. There are consistent descriptions of preventive procedures within the framework of technical maintenance, their regulations, and features of implementation with various tools and materials.
In the final chapter of the manual presents all the Opel Kadett wiring diagrams, which are part of a detailed chapter on the car’s electrical equipment. As a rule, the technical literature is acquired by people who are ready for independent actions with the car – diagnostics and repair of Opel Kadett, because repairing the car with their own hands gives new opportunities, spares the driver’s nerves, saves his finances and time. You can also discuss the exact stages of the upcoming repair with the master of the service center, to be sure of the expediency of the repair and the exact cost of services.
- MAINTENANCE, BODY AND CHASSIS SHEET METAL PARTS В – PAINT
- BODY EQUIPMENT
- HEATING AND VENTILATION SYSTEM, AIR CONDITIONING
- FRAME, FRONT WHEEL SUSPENSION, WHEELS AND TYRES
- REAR AXLE AND REAR WHEEL SUSPENSION
- ENGINE AND ENGINE AGGREGATES
- CLUTCH AND TRANSMISSION
- FUEL AND EXHAUST SYSTEM, EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND INSTRUMENTS
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT, ACCESSORIES