Opel Astra 1991 Workshop Manual
Opel Astra repair manual, operating manual and maintenance manual for these powerful cars. We are talking about models since 2004, equipped with engines on gasoline (displacement – 1.2; 1.4; 1.6; 1.8; 2.0; 2.2) or on diesel (displacement 1.3; 1 , 7; 1,9).
This manual has an arsenal of advantages:
- First of all, these are hundreds of clear drawings, which detail not only the features of the device and the design of the car, but also the stages of performing basic repairs, including even simple intermediate operations.
- Secondly, this is a style of presentation successfully chosen by the authors – without “water” and an abundance of specific terms, but the accuracy of the data is preserved and, most importantly, a purely professional approach to the matter.
- Thirdly, I want to praise the publication for the orderliness of the material supplied and the logical structure of the division of the book into sections and chapters and a convenient alphabetical index. So you can find the necessary information literally on the go.
The presented manual consists of several sections. At the beginning, the user becomes familiar with the rules of maintenance and proper handling of the car, its external structure and internal “stuffing”, the appointment of all the main units, assemblies and systems of cars and the principles of their operation. Undoubtedly, the Opel Astra owners manual will undoubtedly benefit the driver, since it is no secret that road safety and the durability of vehicles largely depend on the fulfillment of the elementary rules for using the car, which, however, drivers often neglect.
The next section of the repair manuals are entirely devoted to the topic of repair. Using such a guide, a car enthusiast will be able to perform almost all diagnostic and repair procedures on their own, without resorting to auto service. To do this, you do not even need to have specific tools, everything can be done in the conditions of the garage area, a car owner only needs to have basic knowledge of repair activities. The point is not only that turning to a car-care center will cost the car owner many thousands of rubles and time, but the result is not always perfect. Just unforeseen breakdowns often occur on the road, when the driver is in a hurry, and the auto repair shop is not found. Very sensibly described in the manual actions to identify the causes of possible malfunctions, in some cases, the corresponding tables are given. Having this Opel Astra repair manual on hand, you can carry out a competent assembly or disassembly, lubrication, adjustment, repair of all main components and systems of the car from the engine and the carburetor to electronic control systems, exhaust systems, clutches, suspensions, boxes right on the spot. gears, etc.
- MAINTENANCE, BODY AND CHASSIS SHEET METAL PARTS В – PAINT
- BODY EQUIPMENT
- HEATING AND VENTILATION SYSTEM, AIR CONDITIONING
- FRAME, FRONT WHEEL SUSPENSION, WHEELS AND TYRES
- REAR AXLE AND REAR WHEEL SUSPENSION
- ENGINE AND ENGINE AGGREGATES
- CLUTCH AND TRANSMISSION
- FUEL AND EXHAUST SYSTEM, EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND INSTRUMENTS
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT, ACCESSORIES