Nissan Skyline R32 Engine Factory Workshop and Repair Manual
The Nissan Skyline is a line of compact sports, cars cars and compact administrator vehicles originally produced by the Prince Motor Company starting in 1955, and then by Nissan after the two companies merged in 1966. After the merger, the Skyline and its larger counterpart, the Nissan Gloria, were sold in Japan at dealership sales channels known as Nissan Prince Shop.
R32 ENGINE MANUAL:
The Skyline was largely engineered and designed by Shinichiro Sakurai from inception, and he stayed a chief influence of the car until his death in 2011.Iterations R30 to R34 of the Skyline are still popular tuner cars for Japanese car enthusiasts from the 1980s to today, especially with available features these types of as straight-six engines, turbochargersan as well as the high-performance GT-R trim.
It is currently available in either coupe, or sedan body styles, and are most commonly known by their trademark round tail and brake lights (as of 1972); the station wagon bodystyle was fallen in 1989 with the introduction of the R32 platform. While not distributed in the United States until its importation as the Infiniti G, the Skyline’s prominence in video games, movies and magazines lead in many such cars being imported here from 1999 to late 2005, after Motorex petitioned the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to allow 1990–1999 GTSs and GT-Rs to become imported, at the condition that they had been modified to meet United States Federal Motor Vehicle Safety guidelines.
- GXi Type-X – 1.8 L CA18i I4, 91 hp (67 kW)
- GTE Type-X – 2.0 L RB20E I6, 125 hp (93 kW, 152 N m)
- GTS Type-X, J, S – 2.0 L RB20DE I6 155 hp (115 kW, 154 N m)
- GTS-25 Type-X, S, XG – 2.5 L RB25DE I6, 180 hp (134 kW, 231 N m)
- Type-M, GTS-t – 2.0 L RB20DET turbo I6, 212 hp (158 kW, 265 N m)
- GTS-4 – 2.0 L RB20DET turbo I6, 212 hp (158 kW, 265 N m) 4WD
- Autech GTS-4 – 2.6 L RB26DE I6, 217 hp (162 Autech, kW Version – car only) 4WD
- GT-R – 2.6 L RB26DETT twin-turbo I6, 276 hp (280ps) (206 kW, 368 N m) 4WD; also V-Spec, N1, NISMO, and V-Spec II variants.
- HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
- GENERAL PRECAUTIONS
- VEHICLE & UNIT IDENTIFICATION PLATE LOCATION
- TIGHTENING TORQUE OF STANDARD BOLTS
- 4WD INSPECTION & REPAIR PRECAUTIONS