Nissan Model A10 and A12 Engine Service Manual
Thin service manual has been prepared for the purpose of assistinig service ftersonnel of our distributors and dealers for effective service and maintenance of model A10 and A 12 series engines.
Since proper maintenance and service are most essential to satisfy our customers by keeping their curs in the best condition, this manual should be read carefully. The followings should be noted for effective utilization of this manual.
1. Hhase for complete detail of the car refer to this and DATSUIS 1200 SERVICE MANUAL because this manual describes information concerning the engine.
2. All part name in this manual conform to DATSUN 1200 PARTS CATALOG and DATSUN J000 PARTS CATALOG, and only the genuine service parts listed in these parts catalogs should be used for replacement.
3. All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication approval.
4. It is emphasized that those, who use this manual revise the contents according to the SERVICE JOURNAL and SERVICE DATA AND SPECIFICATIONS issued by the factory, which carry the latest factory approved servicing method.
5. Rights for alteration in specifications and others at any time are reserved.
- ENGINE GENERAL
- ENGINE TUNE-UP
- ENGINE MACHANICAL
- ENGINE LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- COOLING SYSTEM
- FUEL SYSTEM
- EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
- ENGINE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SERVICE EQUIPMENT