Nissan 200SX 1983 S110 Service Manual
This service manual has been prepared primarily for the purpose of assisting service personnel in providing effective service and maintenance of the 1983 DATSUN 200SX.
This manual includes procedures for maintenance, adjustments, removal and installation, disassembly and assembly of components, and trouble shooting.
All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. If your DATSUN model differs from the specifications contained in this manual, consult your NISSAN/ DATSUN dealer for information.
The right is reserved to make changes in specifications and methods at any time with out notice.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ENGINE MECHANICAL
- ENGINE LUBRICATION & COOLING SYSTEMS
- ENGINE FUEL & EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM
- ENGINE REMOVAL & INSTALLATIO
- ENGINE CONTROL, FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- PROPELLER SHAFT & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- FRONT AXLE & FRONT SUSPENSION.
- REAR AXLE & REAR SUSPENSION.
- BRAKE SYSTEM
- STEERING SYSTEM
- HEATER & AIR CONDITIONER
- ELECTRICAL SYSTE