Mitsubishi Pajero Pinin 2000 Electrical Wiring Diagram EKRE00E1
This Electrical Wiring Manual contains information necessary for inspection and servicing of electrical wiring of Mitsubishi PAJERO PININ edited in the form of wiring harness configuration diagrams and function-separated circuit diagrams. It is recommended that all service mechanics engaged in the servicing of the vehicle refer to the following publicastions as well as this manual.
All information, illustrations and product descriptions contained in this manual are current as of time of publication. We, however, reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice or obligation.
WARNINGS REGARDING SERVICING OF SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS) EQUIPPED VEHICLE
(1) Improper service or maintenance of any component of the SRS or any SRS-related component, can lead to personal injury or death to service personnel (from inadvertent firing of the air bag) or to the driver and passenger (from rendering the SRS inoperative).
(2) SRS components should not be subjected to heat over 93 °C, so remove the SRS-ECU, air bag module (driver’s side and front passenger’s side) and clock spring before drying or baking the vehicle after painting.
(3) Service or maintenance of any SRS component or SRS-related component must be performed only at an authorized MITSUBISHI dealer.
(4) MITSUBISHI dealer personal must thoroughly review this manual, and especially its GROUP 52B-Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), before beginning any service or maintenance of any component of the SRS or any SRS-related component.
HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
The preceding page contains GROUP INDEX that lists the group title and group number.
All page numbers consist of two sets of digits separated by a dash. The digits preceding the dash identify the number of the group. The digits following the dash represent the consecutive page number within the group. The page number can be found on the top left or right of each page.
OPERATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING
In the GROUP 3 circuit diagrams, the operation and troubleshooting hints are given on the previous page or following page for each circuit where necessary.
- WIRING HARNESS CONFIGURATION DIAGRAMS
- SINGLE PART INSTALLATION POSITION
- CIRCUIT DIAGRAM