Mitsubishi Lancer 1995 Electrical Wiring
This Electrical Wiring Manual contains information necessary for inspection and servicing of electrical wiring in the Mitsubishi COLT/LANCER edited in the form of wiring harness configuration diagrams and function-separated circuit diagrams. It is recommended that all service mechanics engaged in the servicing of the vehicle refer to the following publications as well as this manual.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANUAL
- PWME9117 (Looseleaf edition)
- PWEEDDDD (Looseleaf edition)
BODY REPAIR MANUAL
All information, illustrationsand product descriptions contained in this manual are currect as of time of publication. We, however, reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice or obligation.
The preceding page contains GROUP INDEX which lists the group title and group number.
All page numbers consist of two sets of digits separated by a dash. The digits preceding the dash indentify the number of the group. The digits following the dash represent the consecutive page number within the group. The page numbers can be found on the top left or right of each page.
OPERATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING HINTS
In the GROUP 4 circuit diagrams, the operation and troubleshooting hints are given on the previous page or following page for each circuit where necessary.
INDICATION OF DESTINATION
Europe, General Export, Australia and New Zealand used for convenience to indicate destination.
1. “General Export” means territories other than Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the U.S.A, and Canada.
2. “GCC” indicates a classification within the models for General Export category: models for countries that are members of the (Persian) Gulf Cooperation Council of nations.
3. In some instances, vehicles with other specifications may be shipped to some countries.
- HOW TO READ THE WIRING DIAGRAMS
- WIRING HARNESS CONFIGURATION DIAGRAMS
- SINGLE PART INSTALLATION POSITION
- CIRCUIT DIAGRAM