Mitsubishi Eclipse 2000 – 2002 Service Manual
Mitsubishi Eclipse – four-seater (2 + 2) sports car with a coupe. Available since 1989, only in the left-handed version. Named after an 18th century English racehorse that won 26 races. In the US, it was also sold under the names Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser.
As of 2009, Eclipse is officially available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, Germany, China, South Korea, the Philippines and Brazil.
It was created four generations of the car:
- from 1989 to 1994 – the first generation (also produced under the brands Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser).
- from 1995 to 1999 – the second generation (also produced under the brand name Eagle Talon).
- from 2000 to 2005 – the third generation.
- from 2005 to 2011 – the fourth generation.
- Engine Lubrication
- Engine Cooling
- Intake and Exhaust
- Engine Electrical
- Engine and Emission Control
- Manual Transaxle
- Automatic Transaxle
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- Wheel and Tire
- Power Plant Mount
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Service Brakes
- Parking Brakes
- Interior and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
- Chassis Electrical
- Heater, Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Component Locations
- Configuration Diagrams and Splice Locations
- Circuit Diagrams
- Alphabetical Index
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2000 – 2002 Service Manual VOL 1
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2000 – 2002 Service Manual VOL 2