Mitsubishi 6A1 Engine Service Manual Repair
Mitsubishi 6A1 6A12 6A13 Galant Diamante Engine Service Manual Repair Overhaul workshop – V6 ENGINE POPULAR SWAP CHOICE FULL ENGINE MANUAL FOR: Mitsubishi 6A1 engine V6 engines, Mitsubishi Motors. The 6A12 is a 1,998cc V type 6 cylinder OHV, DOHC 24 valve engine while the 6A13 is a 2,498cc V type 6 cylinder OHV, SOHC 24 valve engine. Both engines applicable in Mitsubishi Galant and Diamante FTO and is also a very popular choice for engine swaps.
This Workshop Manual contains procedures for removal, disassembly, inspection, adjustment, reassembly and installation, etc. for service mechanics.
All information, illustrations and product descriptions contained in this manual are current as at the time of publication. We, however, reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice or obligation.
- General information
- Special tools
- Drive belt
- Timing belt
- Fuel and emission control parts
- Ignition system
- Water pump and water pipe
- Intake manifold ad exhaust manifold
- Rocker arm and camshaft
- Rocker cover and camshaft
- Rocker arm and rocker shaft cap
- Cylinder head and valves
- Oil pump case and oil pan
- Piston and connecting rod
- Crankshaft, cylinder block, flywheel and drive plate