Kawasaki ZX12R 2000 Motorcycle Service Manual
Kawasaki ZX12R 2000 Motorcycle Service Manual PDF. This manual is designed primarily for use by trained mechanics in a properly equipped shop. However, it contains enough detail and basic information to make it useful to the owner who desires to perform his own basic maintenance and repair work.
A basic knowledge of mechanics, the proper use of tools, and workshop procedures must be understood in order to carry out maintenance and repair satisfactorily. Whenever the owner has insufficient experience or doubts his ability to do the work, all adjustments, maintenance, and repair should be carried out only by qualified mechanics.
In order to perform the work efficiently and to avoid costly mistakes, read the text, thoroughly familiarize yourself with the procedures before starting work, and then do the work carefully in a clean area. Whenever special tools or equipment are specified, do not use makeshift tools or equipment. Precision measurements can only be made if the proper instruments are used, and the use of substitute tools may adversely affect safe operation.
For the duration of the warranty period, we recommend that all repairs and scheduled maintenance be performed in accordance with this service manual. Any owner maintenance or repair procedure not performed in accordance with this manual may void the warranty.
To get the longest life out of your vehicle:
- Follow the Periodic Maintenance Chart in the Service Manual.
- Be alert for problems and non-scheduled maintenance.
- Use proper tools and genuine Kawasaki Motorcycle parts.
Special tools, gauges, and testers that are necessary when servicing Kawasaki motorcycles are introduced by the Special Tool Catalog or Manual. Genuine parts provided as spare parts are listed in the Parts Catalog.
- Follow the procedures in this manual carefully. Don’t take shortcuts.
- Remember to keep complete records of maintenance and repair with dates and any new parts installed.
- General Information
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) System
- Cooling System
- Engine Top End
- Engine Lubrication System
- Engine Removal/lnstallation
- Final Drive
- Electrical System