Hyundai Santa FE 2005 – 2007 Workshop Manuals
The manual provides a step-by-step description of the operation, repair and maintenance of SANTA FE 2005 – 2007 vehicles. release and SANTA FE CLASSIC since 2007 release, equipped with gasoline engines: G4JP (2.0 L), G4JS (2.4 L), G6BA (2.7 L V6) and D4EA diesel engine (2.0 L CommonRail)
The Hyundai Santa Fe repair manual contains an operating instruction, a description of the systems, detailed information on car maintenance, diagnostics, repair and adjustment of elements of engine systems (including gasoline engine injection systems, common rail fuel system, diesel engine, ignition, cruise control, starting and charging), elements of mechanical (manual transmission) and automatic (automatic transmission) gearboxes, transfer case, rear gearbox, brake system (including anti-lock braking system (ABS), brake force distribution system (EBD), traction control (TRC)), steering, suspension, bodywork, air conditioning and ventilation.
- Diagnostic instructions for 6 electronic systems are given: control of gasoline and diesel engines, automatic transmission, ABS, AC, SRS.
- Described in detail 241 trouble codes P0, P1, C1, C2, B1, Flash; conditions for their occurrence and possible causes.
- The connectors and procedures for checking the signals at the terminals of the control units of some systems, PinData, are given.
- 153 detailed wiring diagrams (82 systems) for various configuration options, a description of most of the elements of electrical equipment are presented.
- Using quick clicks on interactive links, you can solve the problem faster and save time.
- Possible malfunctions and methods for their elimination, the mating dimensions of the main parts and the limits of their permissible wear, recommended lubricants, working fluids and catalog numbers of consumable spare parts necessary for maintenance and the most popular repairs, sizes of recommended tires and wheels are given.
- The typical Santa Fe malfunctions presented and methods for resolving them will help you when operating the vehicle.
- Automatic Transaxle (A5HF1)
- Automatic Transaxle (F4A51)
- Body (Interior and Exterior)
- Body Electrical System
- Brake System
- Clutch System
- Driveshaft and Axle
- Emissions Control System
- Engine (D4EB Diesel 2.2L)
- Engine (G6EA GSL 2.7L)
- Engine Electrical System
- Fuel System (D4EB Diesel 2.2L)
- Fuel System (G6EA GSL 2.7L)
- General Information
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Manual Transaxle (M5GF2)
- Manual Transaxle (M5HF2)
- Steering System
- Suspension System