Honda Civic 2002 – 2003 Service Manual
This manual is divided into 23 sections. The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover.
You can quickly find the first page of each section without looking through a full table of contents. The symbols printed at the top corner of each page can also be used as a quick reference system.
Each section includes:
1. A table of contents, or an exploded view index showing .
– Parts disassembly sequence.
– Bolt torques and thread sizes.
– Page references to descriptions in text.
2. Disassembly/assembly procedures and tools.
- General Info
- Engine Electrical
- Fuel and Emissions
- Brakes (Including ABS)
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Body Electrical