Honda Civic 1996 – 1998 Service Manual
This manual contains information for the 1996 – 1998 CIVIC. It is divided into 24 sections. The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You can quickly find the first page of each section without looking through a full table of con tents. The symbols printed at the top corner of each page can also be used as a quick reference system.
Each section includes:
1. A table of contents, or an exploded view index showing:
• Parts disassembly sequence.
• Bolt torques and thread sizes.
• Page references to descriptions in text.
2. Disassembly/assembly procedures and tools.
- General Info
- Special Tools
- Fuel and Emissions
- Вrakes (Including ABS)
- Heater and Air Conditioning