Honda Accord CB1 CB3 CB7 1989 – 1991 Service Repair Manual
This manual contains service information for the ACCORD. Separate volumes are published regarding vehicle construction, engine, and transmission; the applicable reference manuals are listed below. This manual is divided into sections. This first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with one of the thumb index tabs on next page. You can quickly find the first page of each section without looking through a full table of contents. The symbols printed at the top corner of each page can also be used as a quick reference system.
Each section includes:
1. A table of contents, or an exploded view index showing:
• Parts disassembly sequence.
• Bolt torques and thread sizes:
• Page references to descriptions in text.
2. Disassembly/assembly procedures and tools.