Ford Figo B517 Body Repair Manual
The body manuals describes in detail (with illustrations) all procedures for repairing the engine, gearbox, suspension, braking system as well as the process of equipment removal and installation, Wiring Diagram of all electrical equipment and electronic systems of a Ford vehicles.
Ford (Ford Motor Company) is an American automobile manufacturer, car manufacturer under the Ford brand.
The fourth largest car manufacturer in the world in terms of production for the entire period of its existence; currently third in the US after GM and Toyota, and second in Europe after Volkswagen.
It ranks ninth in the list of the largest public companies in the US Fortune 500 as of 2015 and 27th in the list of the world’s largest global corporations 2015 Global. The company’s headquarters is located in Dearborn in the Detroit suburb of Michigan. About a fifth of the revenue from sales of products and services provided is the federal client sector of the service of military orders (excluding foreign customers of American weapons and military equipment).
- Body and Paint
- Body System – General Information
- Front End Body Panels
- Body Closures
- Interior Trim and Ornamentation
- Rear View Mirrors
- Glass, Frames and Mechanisms
- Instrument Panel and Console
- Handles, Locks, Latches and Entry Systems
- Wipers and Washers
- Safety Belt System
- Supplemental Restraint System
- Body Repairs – General Information
- Body Repairs – Noise, Vibration and Harshness
- Body Repairs – Plastic Repairs
- Body Repairs – Paintless Dent Removal
- Body Repairs – Vehicle Specific Information and Tolerance Checks
- Front End Sheet Metal Repairs
- Roof Sheet Metal Repairs
- Side Panel Sheet Metal Repairs
- Rear End Sheet Metal Repairs
- Paint – General Information
- Body and Paint
- Uni-Body, Subframe and Mounting System