DEUTZ Engine 912 913 Workshop Manual
This Workshop Manual describes the appropriate operations for any repair and adjustment work on the engine and engine components. It Is presumed that this work will be carried out by qualified personnel.
The Manual has been laid outto ensure quick comprehension of the contents, I. e Illustrations have been placed adjacent to the brief text passages to clearly show the working operations.
Aspects of operation and maintenance are dealt with in the respective Operation Manual. For spare parts orders the respective spare parts catalogue should be referred to.
This Workshop Manual Is not subject to engineering change service and is valid until next Issue. Therefore please refer to the information in our Technical Circulars when carrying out repairs.
- Please read carefully and observe the Instructions given In this Workshop Manual to avoid accidents and ensure that your engine always functions properly and reliably.
- Make sure that this Workshop Manual Is readily available for all those carrying out repairs or adjustments and that the contents are well understood.
- Non-compliance with these repair Instructions may result In malfunction and engine damage as well as personal Injuries forwhich the manufacturer shall not accept any liability.
- The accident prevention regulations and all other generally recognized regulations on safety and occupational medicine are to be observed.
- A prerequisite for successful repair Is that all required equipment, hand and special tools are available and in perfect working order.
- Optimal operation economy, reliability and durability of the engine can only be ensured when genuine parts of DEUTZ AG are used.
- Engine components such as springs, clamps, snap rings, etc. may cause injury if not handled with care.
- Engine repairs must be carried out In accordance with Intended use as defined by the equipment manufacturer. For conversions, only parts approved by DEUTZ AG for a specific purpose should be used.
- Specification data / Key to symbols
- Checking and adjusting
- Repair of components
- Disassembly and reassembly of complete engine