Datsun Pick-up Model 620 series Chassis and Body 1972 Service Manual
Datsun Pick-up Model 620 series Chassis and Body 1972 Service Manual PDF free online
This service manual has been prepared for the purpose of assisting service personnels of our distributors and dealers in providing effective service and maintenance of the DATSUN PICK-UP (model 620) series.
Since proper maintenance and service are absolutely essential satisfying our customers, this manual should be read carefully. The following matters should be noted for effective utilization of this manual.
- Explanations in this manual are mainly concerning the model (G)(N)620U (right hand drive) but will easily be referred also to the left hand drive models.
- Please refer to the following SERVICE MANUALS in addition to this manual for complete details of the vehicles, because this manual describes information concerning the chassis and body only
- J13 & J15 ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL
- LI 3, LI 6 & L20 ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL (for PL620 series)
- All part names in this manual conform to the DATSUN 620 PARTS CATALOG, and only the genuine service parts listed in this PARTS CATALOG must be used for replacements.
- All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication approval.
- It should be emphasized that those who use this manual are responsible for revising the contents according to the SERVICE. JOURNAL and SERVICE DATA AND SPECIFICATIONS issued by the factory, which carry the latest factory approved servicing methods.
- Rights for alternation of specifications and methods at any time are reserved.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ENGINE REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- PROPELLER SHAFT & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- FRONT AXLE & FRONT SUSPENSION
- REAR AXLE & REAR SUSPENSION
- BRAKE SYSTEM
- WHEEL AND TIRE
- STEERING SYSTEM
- ENGINE CONTROL, FUEL & EXHAUST PIPING
- BODY AND FRAME
- BODY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SERVICE EQUIPMENT