Datsun Pick-up Model 521 Series Service Manual Chassis and Body
Datsun Pick-up Model 521 Series Service Manual Chassis and Body PDF free online
This service manual has been prepared for the purpose of assisting service personnels of our distributors and dealers in providing effective service and maintenance of DATSUN PICK-PU (model 521) series.
Since proper maintenance and service are absolutely essential satisfying our customers, this manual should be read carefully. The following matters should be noted for effective utilization of this manual.
- Explanations in this manual are mainly concerning the model (G)(N)521U (right hand drive) but mill easily be referred also to the left hand drive models.
- Please, refer to both this and J13 & J15 ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL or L13, L16 and L20 ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL (for PL521 series) for complete details of the car, because this manual describes information concerning the chassis and body only.
- All part names in this manual conform to the DATSUN 521 PARTS CATALOG,
and only the genuine service parts listed in this PARTS CATALOG must be used for replacements.
- All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication approval.
- It should be emphasized that those who use this manual are responsible for revising the contents according to the SERVICE JOURNAL and SERVICE DATA AND SPECIFICATIONS issued by the factory, which carry the latest factory approved seniicing methods.
- Rights for alteration of specifications and methods at any lime are reserved.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ENGINE REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- PROPELLER SHAFT & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- FRONT AXLE & FRONT SUSPENSION
- REAR AXLE & REAR SUSPENSION
- WHEEL AND TIRE
- ENGINE CONTROL, FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEM
- BODY ELECTRICAL
- SERVICE EQUIPMENT