Datsun 610 Series Chassis and Body 1973 Service Manual
Datsun 610 Series Chassis and Body 1973 Service Manual PDF. This manual 1973 Datsun Model 610 Series covers General Info, Engine Removal and Installation, Clutch, Transmission, Brake, Wheel and Tire, Steering, Body, Body Electrical, Etc. Printdate 1972. This service manual has been prepared for the purpose of assisting service personnels of our distributors and dealers in providing effective service and maintenance of the model 610 series.
Since proper maintenance and service are absolutely essential to satisfy our customers, this manual should be read carefully. The following matters should be noted for effective utilization of this manual.
1. Explanations in this manual are mainly concerning the model P610UWT (right hand drive) but will easily be referred to also for the left hand drive models.
2. Please refer to the following SERVICE MANUALS in addition to this manual for complete details of the car, because this manual describes information concerning the chassis and body only.
- SERVICE MANUAL Model LI 8 Series Epgine
- SERVICE MANUAL Nissan Automatic Transmission Model 3N71B
3. All part names in this manual conform to the PARTS CATALOG Model 610, and only the genuine service parts listed in this PARTS CATALOG must be used for replacements.
4. All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication approval.
5. It should be emphasized that those who use this manual are responsible for revising the contents according to the TECHNICAL BULLETIN or DATSUN SERVICE JOURNAL, which carrys the latest factory approved service methods.
6. Rights for alternation of specifications and methods at any time are reserved.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- ENGINE REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- PROPELLER SHAFT & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- FRONT AXLE & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- REAL AXLE & DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
- WHEEL AND TIRE
- ENGINE CONTROL, FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEM
- BODY ELECTRICAL
- SERVICE EQUIPMENT