Alfa Romeo 155 Engine Repair Manual
Alfa Romeo 155 Engine Repair Manual PDF free online
- Engine 1995 cm3 (code AR 67202)
- Engine 1773 cm3 (code AR 67102)
- Engine 1749 cm3 (code AR 67103)
The engine is of the 4 cylinder in line type in light alloy with a double on-head camshaft, timing variator and double static ignition and injection controlled by a single BOSCH MOTRONIC M1.7 control unit.
The clutch – gearbox – differential group is connected behind the engine and forms an integral part of the engine unit. The engine itself is front mounted and set transversally with a 13′ inclination forwards.
It is installed on the frame by suspension type mounts and fixed by two elastic damping supports. A third support of the compass type secures it to the suspension crossmember.
A rod between the engine and the body prevents excessive shaking of the engine. The engines described below conform to the “USA 83“ exhaust emissions regulations.
- GROUP 01 – ENGINE MAIN MECHANICAL UNIT
- GROUP 04 – FUEL SYSTEM
- GROUP 05- ENGINE IGNITION, STARTING AND CHARGING
- GROUP 07 – ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM