Acura Integra 1998 – 2001 Service Repair Manual
This manual is divided into 23 sections. The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You can quickly find the first page of each section without looking through a full table of contents. The symbols printed at the top corner of each page can also be used as a quick reference system.
Each section includes:
1. A table of contents, or an exploded view index showing:
• Parts disassembly sequence.
• Bolt torques and thread sizes.
• Page references to descriptions in text.
2. Disassembly/assembly procedures add tools.
4. Testing, troubleshooting.
- General Info
- Special Tools
- Fuel and Emissions
- Brakes (Including ABS|
- Heater and Air Conditioner
- Electrical (Including SRS)